Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Tuesday Report


Sacred Geometry, originally uploaded by 0WW0.

The weather has been more to my liking since yesterday.

In about 11 days, Jeanne and I will be married!

Work is relentless and whenever I think I get caught up with everything, more stuff just comes my way.

Drawing takes a lot of time and energy that I don't have anymore.

We all live on a tiny blue speck that floats in space around a star that you wouldn't even notice outside of this galaxy.

My body is just an organic system that wants to reproduce itself, take in food, and dispose of waste. Yet there is something that prevents blind animal instinct from taking over.

There's a reason behind it all, but that is for a consciousness even greater than mine to deduce.

No comments:

Post a Comment